What is it with people handing out axioms like this to random strangers? You know, like when you're standing in line at the grocery store and someone walks up to you while you're trying to deal with a screaming four-year-old who wants "fruitsnacks right now! GIMMIE FRUITSNACKS!" and says: "Like my father always said 'spare the rod and spoil the child.'" I mean seriously, why do they think that shit is ok?
If they were wise, of course, they wouldn't actually make the mistake of saying this to me. I'm not exactly the type to react well to random idiots doling out advice. I'm actually one of "those" people who are prone to explosions of vulgarity when inappropriately "harassed" by busy-body blue-hairs.
I wish people would mind their own damn business; unfortunately, wishes aren't horses, and I'm certainly not riding today.
Tuesday, June 01, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment