Saturday, June 05, 2010

That's all she wrote, for now anyway.

I wish I could say this blogging had been a pleasant experience for me. Or maybe not. I'm just glad it's over.  Today is the last day I can post (at least according to the calendar I've been following; I suppose I'll know the truth when I get my grades). I've hit my goal of 20 posts; though admittedly, a few of them were fairly lackluster. Still, I did accomplish something. I forced myself to do something completely anti-me, and I think occasionally I came up with some good shit. Mostly not, of course; but there are a few things I said here which may have been at least slightly entertaining.

I'd say I promise to post more, but that'd most definitely be a lie. I can't even promise I'll leave this blog up after June 20th. I'm 99% sure I'll be deleting the whole darn thing. I'm guessing no one cares though, since I'm fairly certain other than my bff K, no one has read this outside of my class. If I'm wrong, feel free to post a comment and tell me so.

I do know one thing for certain. I will not be finding a new career as a blogger anytime soon.

So now, peace out.

P.S. My mother is a fish.

~Ido Wah-Nah

No comments: