Saturday, April 10, 2010

Cops: Dad left pot in kindergartner's Elmo bag | KOMO News - Breaking News, Sports, Traffic and Weather - Seattle, Washington | Offbeat

Cops: Dad left pot in kindergartner's Elmo bag |
KOMO News - Breaking News, Sports, Traffic and Weather
- Seattle, Washington
| Offbeat


Ok, so after reading this, I have a couple of questions.

First: how in the hell do you forget you put four ounces of weed in your kids backpack? I mean seriously. That's more than just a little baggy. That's like 4 freezer bags of the shit.

Second: why the hell didn't anyone smell it prior to the dad calling them about it? I mean seriously, if the kid had that much bud in his backpack it had to have been stinking up the classroom like a dead skunk.

Third: If you ARE dumb enough to leave your four ounces of weed in your kids back pack, do you seriously think it's a good idea to call the school and tell them you're coming to retrieve it? I've met a lot of potheads in my days (I am from Seattle after all) and while they may not always be the brightest bulb in the box, they're usually not idiots. It takes a special type of ganja-guru to manage that sort of stupidity.

Fourth: $100,000 bond for 4 ounces of pot? Seriously? I know it's more than what they'd deem appropriate for a 'personal use' misdemeanor, but $100,000? That seems a bit extreme. Some idiot hit a kid with his car while driving drunk the other day and only got a $20,000 bond, is being an idiot stoner really worse than that? FFS.



No comments: