I've been a follower of failblog for a long time. Usually, I get a good chuckle. Not this time though. This picture is disturbing to me on so many levels. I can't even imagine what this Mom was thinking. I can tell by the drink in her hand that it's most likely not beer (looks like a bug juice bottle if I had to guess), and I'm sure she thought it would be 'funny.' Thing is though, it's not. If this picture had showed up on my facebook status updates or made it's way into my inbox, I'd probably have felt inclined to report the mom. Or if not report her, at least inform her that she's an idiot of the highest order. I'd also be sure to remove her from my friends list. Such a classy move...not.
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment