This blog, and the random musings contained within it, are just what the title implies: Irrelevant, yet somehow still relevant to my own life. Started as an assignment for my final class in creative writing before receiving my BA, the blog contains words, links, pictures, and momentary lapses in intelligence which I feel compelled (either due to an overwhelming need to discuss, or an incessant need to pass the class) to blog about. Sometimes I'll say something profound, sometimes I'll spew nonsense. I have set no rules for what I talk about, and I can promise no sense of cohesion for the reader. I do promise, however, to do my best to remain interesting whenever possible, use appropriate grammar unless it pains me to do so, and not spend too much time bitching (this last promise will be more difficult to keep, but I'll do my best.) I may not be a writer (I'm a poet, damnit) but I do often have something to say. Hopefully you won't get too bored.
No comments:
Post a Comment