Ok, I admit it. I was a Lost junkie. I watched it every week, re-watched the seasons during the summer, spent time on forums reading fan theory, and just generally went overboard. I was looking forward to the end of the series last night, too. I didn't think they'd answer all the questions (they posed too many of them for that), but I was expecting a bit of closure.
So, did I get it? Did I get the resolution I was looking for? (Hint, if you're unsure of the answer, reread the title of this blog.)
Talk about a copout. That finale was atrocious. I was looking for a continuation of the incredible story-telling; instead, I got a pathetic excuse for an ending. They were all dead?!? The whole time. But it was real, but not real. And the island was purgatory, but not purgatory. Yet there is a sub? Or is there no sub...ARGH. Even 24 hours later I'm still pissed off. They never even explained what Eloise had to do with anything. Or why they had to all get to the concert. Or why they had to be busted out of jail...it makes no sense. That's ok though, because it was all in Jack's head anyway.
I. Demand. A. Do. Over.
Monday, May 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment